Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
Liquid Elements Towel Reset Microfiber Detergent 100ml
Liquid Elements Towel Reset is a special microfiber detergent. Only a small amount of 30-50ml is needed for a wash in the washing machine. The amount used depends on the degree of soiling and the amount of towels. For a half-full machine with slightly used towels, 30ml is sufficient. For a full machine or heavily soiled towels, 50ml should be used as a guideline. It cleans all sensitive microfibers deeply, removes polish residues, dirt and/or residues of ceramic sealants such as Liquid Elements EcoShield.
Liquid Elements Towel Reset is free of synthetic softeners, perfumes or colorants and is also pH neutral.
- Cleans all microfiber products deeply
- Also cleans foam products such as polishing pads
- Free of synthetic softeners, perfumes or colorants
- Add 30-50ml with the microfiber towels to the washing machine
- Fill Towel Reset into the detergent compartment
- Set the washing machine to 60°C and delicate and let it wash
- After the wash, remove the towels from the washing machine and shake them vigorously
- Hang the towels to dry afterwards
- Do not add more than about 80ml Towel Reset to the washing machine, otherwise the machine will "foam over"
- If sealant residues are contained in towels or gloves and still remain in the towels after washing at 60°C, the towels and/or gloves must be washed once at 90°C or boiled
Variant 1000ml & 100ml Towel Reset
Delivery: Towel Reset in bottle