Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
T4000 MK2 Eccentric Polisher
- Voltage: 230V~
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power consumption: 950 Watts
- Stroke speed: 2000-5000 min-1
- Disc diameter: max. 125mm
- Spindle size 5/16" -24
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Lpa (Sound Pressure): 84dB (A)
- Lwa (Sound Power): 95dB (A)
- Cable length: 8 Meters
- WEEE Reg. No. DE 6419956
- More powerful motor with corresponding gear ratio for up to 950 Watts of power
- Torque control indicator via green and red LED
- Increased running smoothness
- Ergonomic hand rest on the head of the polisher with extended rubberization
- Design adaptation
- Removable power cable
The Liquid Elements T4000 MK2 Eccentric Polisher, with 15mm eccentric stroke, the standardly mounted 125mm support plate and a power of 950 Watts, is suitable for everyone. Thanks to the high motor power, the free-running rotation of the support plate does not stop even on slightly tilted round surfaces.
Whether absolute beginner in vehicle preparation or professional detailer, this machine is something for every user.
With the modern design of the eccentric polisher, particularly pleasant haptics, as well as a robust and smooth electronics, the T4000 V2 stands out in particular. The two LEDs on the top of the polisher show the correct pressure range during the polishing process. If the green LED bulb lights up, the pressure is sufficient, if the red LED bulb lights up, the pressure must be reduced on the surface.
This innovative machine is equipped with a brand new control unit, which enables an increase in power output of 10%.
Scope of delivery
- Already mounted 125mm support plate
- Liquid Elements storage bag
- Replacement carbon brushes
- Allen key
- Instruction manual
- Power cable