Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Liquid Elements T2500 Basic Set
- 1 x Liquid Elements T2500 Eccentric Polishing Machine 8mm Stroke 750Watt
- 3 x Liquid Elements Pad Man V2 Polishing Pad 125mm red
- 3 x Liquid Elements Pad Man V2 Polishing Pad 125mm yellow
- 3 x Liquid Elements Pad Man V2 Polishing Pad 125mm green
- 1 x Liquid Elements PadPrime Polishing Pad Impregnation 1000ml
- 3 x Liquid Elements RedSnapperMicrofiber- Polishing Cloth 40x40cm 400GSM
Liquid Elements T2500 Eccentric Polishing Machine 8mm HUB
The Liquid Elements T2500 eccentric polishing machine is suitable for everyone with 8mm eccentric HUB, the standard mounted 125mm support plate and a power of 750 watts. Due to the constant posture with remote electronics, the free-rotating rotation of the support plate does not stop even with slight tilts on round surfaces.
Whether absolute newcomer to vehicle preparation or professional - conditioner, this machine is something for every user.
With the modern design of the eccentric polishing machine, particularly pleasant feel, as well as robust and smooth-running electronics, the T2500 stands out in particular. The two LEDs on the top of the polishing machine indicate the correct pressure range during the polishing process. If the green LED bulb is sufficient, the red LED bulb lights up, the pressure on the surface must be reduced.
- Voltage: 230V~
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power consumption: 750 watts
- Lifting speed: 2500-5500 min -1
- Disc diameter: max. 125mm
- Spindle size 5/16" -24
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Lpa (sound pressure): 84dB (A)
- Lwa (Sound Power): 95dB (A)
- Cable length: 8 meters
- 750 Watt power
- 8mm eccentric mechanics
- Low vibration
- Speed constant with remote electronics
- Torque control display via green and red LED
- Optionally also to operate with 75mm support plate
The pre-assembled carbon brushes (1 pair) in the machine have an average service life of about 350 hours of pure service life.
This corresponds to a preparation of about 50 vehicles.
This requires the correct handling and use of the machine during the polishing process, as the service life of the carbon brushes can otherwise vary greatly.
Note: Replacement carbon brushes are always included with the machine as standard, so 2 pairs of carbon brushes are available in the delivery.
scope of delivery
- Already mounted 125mm support plate
- Liquid Elements storage bag
- Replacement carbon brushes
- Allen key
- Instruction manual