Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Request delivery time.
Liquid Elements T3000 V3 Basic Set
- 1 x Liquid Elements T3000 V3 Eccentric Polisher 10mm Stroke 750Watt
- 3 x Liquid Elements Pad Man V2 Polishing Pad 125mm red
- 3 x Liquid Elements Pad Man V2 Polishing Pad 125mm yellow
- 3 x Liquid Elements Pad Man V2 Polishing Pad 125mm green
- 1 x Liquid Elements Pad Prime Polishing Pad Impregnation 1000ml
- 3 x Liquid Elements Red Snapper Microfiber Polishing Cloth 40x40cm 400GSM
Liquid Elements T3000 V3 Eccentric Polisher 10mm Stroke
The Liquid Elements T3000 V3 Eccentric Polisher is equipped with 10mm Eccentric Stroke, the standard mounted 125mm backing plate and a power of 750 watts, suitable for everyone. Due to the constant speed with remote electronics, the free-rotating rotation of the backing plate does not stop even on slightly tilted round surfaces.
Whether a complete novice in vehicle preparation or a professional preparer, this machine is something for every user.
With the modern design of the eccentric polisher, particularly pleasant haptics, as well as a robust and smooth-running electronics, the T3000 V3 stands out in particular. The two LED lights on the top of the polisher show the correct pressure range during the polishing process. If the green LED bulb is lit, the pressure is sufficient, if the red LED bulb is lit, the pressure must be reduced on the surface.
- Voltage: 230V~
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power consumption: 750 watts
- Stroke speed: 2500-5500 min-1
- Disc diameter: max. 125mm
- Spindle size 5/16' -24
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Lpa (sound pressure): 84dB (A)
- Lwa (sound power): 95dB (A)
- Cable length: 8 meters
- WEEE Reg. No. DE 64199561
- 750 watts of power
- 10mm eccentric mechanics
- Low vibration
- Speed constant with remote electronics
- Torque control display via green and red LED
- Optional also with 75mm backing plate to operate
The pre-mounted carbon brushes (1 pair) in the machine have an average service life of approx. 350 hours of pure usage.
This corresponds to a preparation of approx. 50 vehicles.
It is assumed here that the machine is handled and used correctly during the polishing process, as the service life of the carbon brushes can otherwise vary greatly.
Note: The machine always comes with spare carbon brushes, so 2 pairs of carbon brushes are included in the delivery.
Scope of Delivery
- Already mounted 125mm backing plate
- Liquid Elements storage bag
- Spare carbon brushes
- Allen key
- Operating instructions