Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
Liquid Elements IPA Isopropanol / Isopropyl Alcohol 99%
Isopropanol is an optimal method for cleaning and degreasing surfaces without leaving any residue.
Whether it's before applying wax or sealants, cleaning before polishing or as a control after polishing, isopropyl alcohol can remove all fats, fillers or other contaminants / coatings.
It is also very suitable for household use and, among other things, for removing resins, ink, grease stains and much more.
When using ceramic sealants such as our Liquid Elements "Eco Shield", we also recommend pre-treatment with Liquid Elements "IPA".
IPA is also used to make disinfectants.
- Removes / degreases surfaces from polish and silicone residues after polishing
- 99.9% pure isopropyl alcohol
- Dilutable with water 70/30, 50/50 or 30/70
- Dilute IPA if necessary with water
- Generously spray painted surface
- Wipe off with clean and fine microfiber cloth
- Do not use on warm surfaces
- Treat only painted surfaces and metal
- Do not treat unpainted plastics or rubbers with IPA
- IPA is not a cleaner in the conventional sense, but is suitable for degreasing surfaces
- Do not use IPA undiluted on the paint. We recommend a 30-40% dilution with distilled water
Variant 1000ml IPA
Delivery: IPA in 1000ml spray bottle
Variant 5000ml IPA
Delivery: IPA in 5000ml cardboard without spray bottle