Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
Liquid Elements 3 x Masking Tape 19mm x 50m Box
The masking tape from Liquid Elements in the practical storage box can be used for sensitive surfaces to protect them during vehicle preparation. It can be applied to any surface such as plastic, rubber, foil, glass and of course paint. Adhesion is guaranteed on all surfaces, as well as residue-free removal. The Liquid Elements adhesive tape also has a high positive elongation, so it can be perfectly laid around corners and edges. Due to its high water and solvent resistance, the Liquid Elements Masking Tape can be used for almost all preparation work.
- Dimensions: 19 mm x 50 m
- Temperature resistant up to max. 60°C
- Tensile strength: >60N / 25mm
- Total thickness: 145 µ +/- 5 µ
- Applicable to all surfaces
- Waterproof and solvent-resistant
- Residue-free removal
- Clean and dry the surface to be bonded (a normal vehicle wash is sufficient)
- Pull out the tape to the desired length, stick it on and press it down.
- After finishing / polishing, remove the tape.
- Always tape off all plastic surfaces and rubber parts very carefully before polishing!
- Fold corners and edges or press them into the groove if available.