Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
Liquid Elements Clay Lube Lubricant - Lubricant for Clay
Liquid Elements Clay Lube is a specially developed lubricant for use with clay cleaning products. The ingredients used not only protect the clay, but also provide an enormous amount of lubrication. It protects against scratches during the clay process and prevents the porous breakdown of the clay cleaning product, which would happen if detergent were used as a lubricant.
- Special lubricant for clay cleaning products
- Prevents porous breakdown of clay
- Enormous lubrication
- Residues easy to remove
- Scratching of treated surfaces is greatly reduced
- Shake the bottle well
- Sufficiently moisten the surface to be treated with Clay Lube
- Glide the clay cleaning product over the moistened surface with light pressure
- Remove residues with a microfiber cloth such as Liquid Elements Moss
- The treated surface should be washed and free of coarse dirt beforehand.
- Always make sure that the treated surface is sufficiently moistened
- Insufficiently moistened surfaces can lead to scratches
- After the clay process is complete, the clay or clay pad should be washed with water.
- Do not use on hot surfaces
- Do not let it dry
- pH value at 20°C = ~7
Variant 1000ml & 100ml Clay Lube
Delivery: Clay Lube in spray bottle